Many people have asked us "why Tennessee?"
Well, lots of reasons!
1. Rick once took a road trip from CA and made it only as far as Memphis - we wanted to continue where he left off!
2. We both have an affinity for old-timey country music. (And we're sure we could be country stars in another life - Porter Waggoner/Dolly Parton?)
3. Who can resist a place called Lover's Leap? (Okay, we thought it was in Tennessee, but Lookout Mountain is apparently shared by TN, AL and GA. Lover's Leap is, as it turns out, technically in Georgia.)
4. It's green. We like green.
5. Oh and, DUH, Elvis. Geez.